A New Chapter

Hello and welcome to my first post to a new blog, turning a new chapter in my life. The blog's a work in progress, so bear with me while I figure out how to use Blogger...lol!

I've just returned from an experience of a lifetime, as a featured instructor on Allison Orthner's Crop n' Cruise to the Caribbean. I taught three classes and an optional fourth class on-board the Carnival Conquest. It was a 7-day cruise, stopping in Jamaica, Cayman Islands and Cozumel. My friend Tracy accompanied me, so I wouldn't get lost or stolen.

Aside from the many friends I met, the breathtaking sites I saw and the fact that I was on a real "vacation" (albeit a working one) for the first time in 8 years, I was happy most about rekindling my love for photography and scrapbooking, something I'd forgotten over the past 20-months or so.

Here are some projects created for the cruise.

Fancy Pants class, featuring paper and embellishments from Rusted Sun line:



Harmonie class, a Canadian company...


One of the layouts from my recent Gimme 5, my optional class...


I printed over 150 photos from the cruise, which I've already started scrapbooking. I'll post my layouts as soon as I'm done, which at this rate shouldn't take very long.

All I can say is that I'm happy to be back, once again sharing my life's ups and downs with you, along with a few creative projects and (hopefully) some inspiration along the way.

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home

About Me

Stay-at-home mommy to four and scrapbook/photography enthusiast, looking to share a little inspiration with crafters everywhere.

Search This Blog