Tofino Album

Hello Ladies (from Sue's Crop), here are the pages from my Tofino album, as requested. Pardon the delay and thanks to Jessie from Cherish for the gentle reminder last week:) Click on the photos for a closer look.

The inspiration for this project was to scrapbook ALL my Tofino photos in 3 evenings. I took a small basket and loaded it with misc flowers, stickers, rub-ons, buttons, ribbon, chipboard shapes and brads...things I love to hoard. The challenge was to only use the things in the basket. Try it...it's a great way to get rid of your little bits & pieces that collect over time.


Have fun scrapbooking your 4x6 photos:) Contact me if you have trouble finding 4x6 photosleeves. Note: We R Memory Keepers are my favourite...they are top-loading (side-loading tends to slip out of their sleeves!) and they are thicker than competitors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

Stay-at-home mommy to four and scrapbook/photography enthusiast, looking to share a little inspiration with crafters everywhere.

Search This Blog